YA Book Adaption {1}

So, I thought this would be a new thing I would do since there's been so much news in the YA Book Adaptian world, especially lately. In My Mailbox has been pushed back to tomorrow because I'm going to the library tomorrow! Haha. Without further ado.
Firstly:

The film date for Cassandra Clare's novels, The Mortal Instruments, was announced. Filming will start on August 15th in Toronto and filming will also occur in New York. Also with Cassie Clare movie news a new director was chosen! Harald Zwart has replaced Scott Stewart. Zwart has filmed heaps of stuff--Pink Panther 2 and Agent Cody Banks to name a few movies I loved as a kid. You can read the MTV report here.


Secondly:

The cast for Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl has some new additions. Cast includes: Viola Davis (Amma), Aunt Del (Margo Martindale), Emily Asher (Zoey Deutch), Ethan Wate (Jack O’Connell), Genevieve (Rachel Brosnahan), Lena Duchannes (Alice Englert), Link (Thomas Mann), Macon Ravenwood (Jeremy Irons), Mrs. Lincoln/Sarafine (Emma Thompson) and Ridley Duchannes (Emmy Rossum). See Kami's post with all there pictures here!

Thirdly:

Yes, this is kinda old. BUT THE HUNGER GAMES! I cannot get it out of my head. I honestly want to go see it again. I guess the reason why I was so flawed by it was because I didn't hold my expectations too high. I remember loving Hunger Games and almost hating Catching Fire (hence the reason why I haven't read Mockingjay). However, I think the movie may have rekindled my love.

For now, I think that's mainly it. But knowing my luck there's probably a thousand other things out there I had no idea about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews