City of Lost Souls Chapter Reveal



If you've been following along this week on the City of Lost Souls chapter hunt puzzle then you'll know all the pieces have been collected! There on Cassie's site here and even though I really disliked City of Fallen Angels, I'm looking for to COLS because I really want Cassie to redeem this series for me. Plus, Clockwork Prince was such a buzz that I'm anxious for some fresh Shadowhunter story!

But what did you guys think of the first chapter?

P.S I can't get over how gorgeous that cover is still!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews