Ellen's Week In Books {4}

I've decided to replace IMM with a more broad meme which will also include a round-up for Reading's My Drug, I guess. I have decided to do stop participating in IMM for the plagiarism deal which I'm sure everyone (I know I am) is sick of hearing.

MY REVIEWS



MY BOOKS

I didn't receive any books for review this week, which I actually consider a good thing because I have so many other books (ARCs and finished copies) to get to first. But I did buy two paperbacks yesterday. I couldn't help myself because they are two of my most anticipated reads this month.

Starters (Starters, #1)















Starters by Lissa Price
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

I think it's pretty obvious why I didn't pass these up, aye?


DISCUSSIONS


Reading With ABC had a question on your book pet peeves and I pretty much agreed with them all!

(As I'm sure you can tell this round up idea only came to me now so I don't have too many links this week. Nonetheless, next week will blow your mind!)


GIVEAWAYS

My giveaway is still on (finished May 13th) so don't forget to check that out here!

The Spring Fling Giveaway HOP starts tomorrow (for us Aussies) so go here to check out that awesome looking list!


OTHER NOTE-WORTHY STUFF

The Evolution of Mara Dyer has an official cover!

And because Giselle at Xpresso Reads had too much coffee, she made a blog post of the next weeks releases which feature 50 books. Seriously. It's here.

I just found this really pretty promo for The Immortal Rules and thought doesn't this chick look like Sonya from Underworld 3? And it's also pretty kick ass awesome and this blog posts can do with some female kick-butting action.

Via Harlequin TEEN:

It's Here! The Official Trailer & bloodofeden.com website for The Immortal Rules By Julie Kagawa! Watch it now here: http://on.fb.me/HKKUrr
Get ready to count the number of Blood of Eden symbols, hidden within The Immortal Rules Trailer to unlock exclusive content on bloodofeden.com!

And that's all I can actually remember and find! Haha. If you have a similar meme (doesn't have to be anything like this, just something similar even if it's only one aspect) then link me up and I'll come check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha. No such thing as too much coffee! Muahahaha

    Thanks for the mention, doll! Starters is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pffffft. You'll say that when you're bouncing so high you touch the roof :P Haha. And no problem! I loved the post :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews