A Week In Book Reveals {5} 19-08-2012

Here is a collection of book reveals in the last few weeks!

The Different Girl




The Exiled Blade


The Book of Broken Hearts

Right of Way


The Loop


Cleopatra Ascending

Spies and Prejudice


Spies and Prejudice and Prejudice are definitely my favourites out of this bunch! I also have to say I'm fairly disappointed with the cover for Wicked Kiss. I absolutely loved Dark Kiss, but for some reason this one does not sit well with me. Tell me your favourites or least liked book covers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews