A Week In Book Reveals {06} 31-01-2013

I'm slowly getting back into managing finding all of these wonderful book cover releases for this one gigantic post! Let me know if I've missed any, or if you're an author and have a newly revealed book cover, and I'll make sure to add it! You can click on the title to take you to its goodreads page.

The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)




The Outside (The Hallowed Ones, #2)

Love Unexpected

Thin White Line

(remodelled cover)
Ella James

The Night Itself (The Name of the Blade, #1)

Indigo

The Waking Dark

Reclaimed

Summer Ruins (The Last Year, #4)

Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)

Bewitched

Justice (The Ferryman and the Flame, #2)


**Added

UK Cover for Requiem by Lauren Oliver

I think I have some of my favourite book covers in this list. I love The Retribution of Mara Dyer (have loved all of those covers even if I haven't read the books), The Walking Dark, and lastly The Outside. There's something so haunting about those last two and the blurbs just make me shiver with excitement!

What are your favourite book cover releases for this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews